Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas

This Christmas I am going to go to my Grandmas house to have a Christmas party. I hope she got me rainbow loom I want it so much. I have been asking my mom for it forever. I have a feeling that she got it for me.  I now that is not much but that is all I will do over the weekend

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! How have you been?! I was going to ask you what you wanted for Christmas, but I see you already blogged about it. But can I ask you a question? What are rainbow looms?? Anyway, I hope you have a great time at your grandma's house, and I hope you get what you want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole I hope you had a great Christmas break, I know I did! Did you get your rainbow looms from your grandma? My younger cousin got them from our grandma. What else did you get for Christmas? I got an iPhone, lots of clothes, a pillow pit, horse shampoo, and a bunch of little things also. I hope you enjoyed those extra days of Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole, how was your Christmas break? I hope you had more fun during break than I did. My Christmas break was not as fun as it used to be because my mom was not here to celebrate it with us. By the way, did you get your rainbow loom for Christmas? I didn't really get anything for Christmas because my family didn't celebrate it, but I did get a scarf, chocolates, and nail polishes from my friends. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete