Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Day With my family

           Hello On Thursday it's Thanksgiving and  Mr.Hummel wants me to tell you what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I am happy that I have a Mom and Dad and brother and sisters. I love my family so much because they help me with my homework. Also My Mom and Dad  buy me clothes, books, food. They also let me have my friend Maddie over to play and let me go to my friends birthday parties.  
    
            I am also thankful for Education. I am happy that my dad has a job if he didn't get a job my brother and sisters would not get to go to school and get smart and we would not get to have friends. 
        
   

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are thankful for many things! Work on some of your grammar though!

    ReplyDelete