Friday, August 23, 2013

first week of school

My first week of school is so fun. On the first day we got to pick lockers. I love Mr.Hummel he is the best teacher. I got to see and meet new people. I love reading , math.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I'm Jomaica Arlega and I am a senior in high school. I will be your blog partner along with Heather Valentine. I can tell how much you liked your first week of school. I also liked my first week of school when I first came here in the U.S. I also got to meet new people just like you did! I'm not much of a reader, but I will read any book that is about romance. The book I am reading right now is The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I'm sure you have seen the movie :) The movie of this book was great, I loved it! The book on the other hand is so much different than the movie and I think it is better. This book is about these two young couples named Noah Calhoun and Allie Nelson that fell in love with each other one summer. They are torn apart by Allie's parents and by Noah joining the war. Many years have past and they have grown apart from each other. Allie is now twenty nine and is engaged to a wealth lawyer and Noah is now thirty one and lives by himself in a house that he had rebuilt. Allie sees Noah Calhoun on the front page of the newspaper and behind him was the house he had promised her he would rebuild. Allie is shocked when she sees him in the newspaper and she soon can't stop thinking about how Noah had stolen her heart many years ago.
    Here is my blog, jomaicaarlega.blogspot.com check it out when you have time!

    ReplyDelete